Friday, June 6, 2014

Exciting News - I'm on Deedee's Digis Design Team!

Hello dear friends and followers!  I have some very exciting news that I've been bursting at the seams to share with you for about a week now...
I have been accepted as a new DT member at Deedee's Digis.

I was first introduced to Deedee's Digis when she sponsored a couple challenges 
at Addicted to Stamps and More (where I am also on the DT).  I loved  her great digis 
and started participating each month in the Deedee's Digi of the Month Challenge 
and each month had been receiving a new free digi to use for the next month's challenge.  
Deedee put out a design team call recently and I thought 
"Why not? I love these digis.   I should give it a try and throw my hat in the ring".  
To my delight, I was one of 5 new members chosen for this next term.  Wahooo!

As I mentioned I love to participate in the Deedee's Digi of the Month challenge 
so it seems only fitting that I should start my DT term 
using the June Digi of the Month called "Life's a Beach"
Take a look please:
  
Here's a look at all the images and sentiments from "Life's a Beach" 
You can purchase this month's featured set HERE in the shop for only $1.25 
and then get started with making a project to share in this challenge.
 If you participate with any image from the June Digi of the Month set,
you will automatically get the July Digi of the Month sent to you for FREE!
Keep playing & keep getting freebies - it just doesn't get any better than that - right?!

If you are new to the Deedee's Digi of the Month Challenges
it's not too late to join in the fun!  
This is a monthly progressive freebie challenge, which gives you plenty of time to create .

I hope you'll decide to join us. I can't wait to see what you make! 

I used the sketch at MOJO Monday #348 to make this card 
so am entering the challenge there this week.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and for sharing my fun news!
Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D

10 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team, Danielle! Cute card! Love the little sand dollar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Danielle, you really deserve it. Your projects are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cool move for you Danielle and congrats,you can show off your colouring skills here and I look forward to it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and welcome to the Deedee's digis team! I just love how you colored this image, and put this card together! It's a real summer delight and totally fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Danielle, well deserved DT position and very cute card! Hugs from an old DT buddy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your new DT spot! It sounds like the perfect task for you as you love the images too! This one sure is sweet and you've made a great summery design with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Danielle, this is so precious! I love the sand dollar accent hold that sentiment in place! Super cute and it's going to be great working with you on Deedee's Digis!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love how cute your card is! The layout, colors and even the way you added your sentiment all make the card! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Danielle, Thanks for your recent visit, sweet comment on the DeeDee's post, and for becoming a new follower. I just became your newest follower too. Love what you did with the DeeDee's June Digi...it's simply delightful. Calls back lots of memories of being at the Florida beaches playing in the waves using an inner tube. Looking forward to getting to know you and work with you on Dee's DT & enjoy your wonderful work. I'm a copic addict as well- try other mediums, but copics are my 1st love I guess. TFS & Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!