Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Something PINK with Sprinkles - Non-traditional hair color

Hello friends, so happy you've stopped by to visit me.  
Hope each of you is having a terrific and blessed day.
Today I have a card to share with you that I made to enter in the Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog where the challenge is to use Goth or Non-Traditional Hair Color on your creation.  
Here's my card - take a little looky-see:
Digital image by Lacy Sunshine "Cupcake Sticky Wings"

I recently purchased a subscription to the BRAND NEW Lacy Sunshine Crafting magazine.  
In this issue there were two different sections on non-traditional hair colors. 
 I didn't have the exact copic colors noted for my pink hair, but it turned out pretty close. 
My daughter chose the color combo - isn't it fun?!

I am also entering this card in the following challenges:
Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes 
Sister Act Challenges #61 - Anything Goes

Enjoying a very rainy spring day here.  I can just image my trees, bushes and flowers
smiling as they drink in the fresh rainwater.  A happy thought :o).

Til next time friends...hugs and happy crafting! D

5 comments:

  1. This is awesome, love your colors and layout, really great card. Thanks for joining us at the Come And Get It Challenge, this week. Barb DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Danielle - fab colourful card and a really cute image just found your lovely blog on my travels and signed up as your latest follower hugs Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card and your colouring looks beautiful too.
    thank you for joining at lacy sunshine challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. Love that pink hair and the embellishments. . Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny- DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your daughter chose such a fun color combo! So cute!
    Thank you for joining us at Seize The Birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!