Thursday, June 5, 2014

thank you so, so much - Your Next Stamp May Challenge

Hello friends! So happy that you've stopped by today.
I have a very quick post and a card to share with you - take a look:
Digital image by Your Next Stamp - "Thoughtful Bunny"

Now isn't this just the sweetest image?
I tried "fur" this time.  I think I did a really good job on
the bottom parts, but messed up the top a bit. 
Still like how it turned out though :o). 

I got this darling digital image from Your Next Stamp (it's one of the
new ones that I spotted in the recent blog hop and had to have).

I made this card for a very sweet lady that recently delivered the
final speech and celebration for my grandma's funeral.
It's so hard to put into words how much that meant to me
and my family, so I hope this card helps get the message through.

I used the YNS Fun Friday Challenge #13 -May Challenge Sketch to make this card 
so am entering it in the challenge as well.

As I said "quick" tonight as I only have a few more minutes to get 
linked up. So ta-ta for now!
Til next time...hugs and happy crafting! D


2 comments:

  1. Aw, what a sweet card! I love animals! Just wanted to pop over and officially welcome you to our team over at Deedee's Digis! I am following you now! I would love it if you would follow me too:
    http://ktdesigns2013.blogspot.ca/
    Looking forward to seeing all your crafty makes! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that face! Who can resist this little bunny!? Adorable card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!