Sunday, May 20, 2012

Thank you Coach Tawni

Hello friends - my daughter and I created this card for her volleyball coach using the team colors of bright pink and black.  I had intended to enter it in the Creative Card Crew Challenge #10 - Sentiment as Focal Point but missed the deadline.  This is a very simple card using stickers as a heartfelt sentiment :o)  I used the Stampin Up Adorning Accents textured impressions embossing folder for the bottom edge of the card and the polka dot textured embossing folder for the card base.  Here is the inside which uses a sentiment from a hostess set called Perfect Words in addition to some more stickers:
Thanks for stopping by to visit - I'm sure glad you did.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!