Thursday, May 10, 2012

Happy Birthday Patrice (PPA134 and MOJO240)

Hello friends! I made this card for my dear friend Patrice's birthday using the sketch from the Mojo Monday #240 Contest and the colors from Pals Paper Arts #134 - A Color Challenge (see both below).  Happy birthday dear Patrice.... Happy Birthday to you (that's me singing - ha!).  Thanks for stopping by to visit!

PPA134


Supplies (all from Stampin Up!):  Cardstock - Baja Breeze, So Saffron, Calypso Coral and Whisper White.  DSP - Paisley Petals, Pocketful of Posies, Patterns Designer Series Paper Stack (subtles collection) and Everyday Enchantment (from SAB). Sentiment is from Petite Pairs (love that set!). Ribbon is the 3/8" Ruffled ribbon in Calypso Coral.  The flower is made with the Boho Blossoms punch (and scrunched). The flower circle was made with the 2 1/2" circle punch and the saffron layer is from the 3" Circle die (sizzix).  

5 comments:

  1. You combined the colors perfectly! Love the sweet flower and ribbon in the coral! So glad you joined us at PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply AMAZING! LOVE the use of the colors--and the patterns you put together look perfectly coordinated, too!!! :) Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Mynnette. By the way I was thrilled to see that you are a follower (laughed out loud at your earlier comment)- thanks so much! I'm a fan of you work also :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much from the lucky recipient of this card!! I'm very fortunate to have such a creative and talented friend. I didn't see your post until this morning which is great since I got to see this beauty in person first :-) Hugs to you Danielle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!