Friday, May 4, 2012

Sweet Baby Boy Card


Hello - I'm so glad you stopped by to visit me again!  Today I am sharing another card with a stamp set out of the SU Occassions Mini catalog.  I just found out that this set will be carried over to the new catalog and I'm so excited! If you have been following this blog you will have noticed that I have used these stamps quite a lot.  That's because I think they are just too darn precious!!  This card is a clean and simple card that focuses on the sweet reason to celebrate.  You could step it up with some buttons or ribbon or brads too. You could even add a strip of the Basic Pearls across the bottom by the scalloped edging.  I chose to keep it simple.   Hope you enjoy this card and it inspires you to make something sweet!

Supplies (all are from Stampin Up!):  Cardstock - Baja Breeze, Pool Party and Whisper White. Patterned paper - Domestic Goddess (122355). Stamps - Baby Prints (125470 wood or 1254732 clear). Classic Ink - Baja Breeze (111833).  Punches - 3/16" corner (119871), 1" circle 119868), 1 1/4" circle (119861) and 1 3/8" circle (119860).  Border punch - Scallop trim border (118402).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!