Wednesday, May 2, 2012

The Paper Players #93: Anything Goes - Tic Tac Toe

Happy Wednesday everyone!  I had one of those "I feel terrible" moments yesterday at work when I realized that I had completely spaced my friend Cindi's birthday.  Now I knew it was coming up, and even had a sticky note (actually 2) to remind me, and somehow it still snuck right by me!  Don't you just hate when that happens??  So last night I made this card to give it to her this morning (hopefully she won't see this post until after I give it to her - don't want to spoil the surprise).  Here's what I put on the inside:
This is the left over piece of cardstock that I cut my main labels shape from for the front. Cindi will appreciate this because neither of us can throw away something that we think we might be able to use later :o).  Hugs to you Cindi - so sorry this wish is late!! 

After I put this together I realized that I had also used elements from this weeks The Paper Players Challenge #93 - Anything Goes, Tic Tac Toe, so I decided to share with you too.  My tic-tac-toe entry uses  blue, ribbon and dry embossing and die cuts for my "free" space.
Here's an up-close look at the card elements:
Thanks so much for stopping by to vist - I'm sure glad that you did!  I hope you saw something that inspired you today.  Have a wonderful, wonderful Wednesday.

Supplies (all from Stampin Up!):  Note: I used a bunch of my favorite products from the Occassions Mini (ended 4/30/2012) and others that are soon to be retiring to make way for the new SU catalog.  I'm sad to see some of this stuff go - but can't wait to see what is new that I can play with.   Cardstock - Pear Pizzazz and Wisteria Wonder (both 2010 - 2012 In-Color which are retiring at the end of May) and Whisper White.  Stamp and sentiment are from the Occassions Mini (which just ended) called Apothecary Art.  The die cut shapes are from the Framelits Label Collection (Sizzix Big Shot).  The 1/2" stitched-poly ribbon in Pear Pizzaz is also retiring on May 31st.   The DSP is called Pocketful of Posies (retires 5/31/2012).  I colored the image with my Copic markers.  The inside sentiment is from the On Your Birthday set (111664) - also retiring May 31st. 

I'd hate for you to miss out if there is a retiring product that you really love.   I am offering a "grab bag" of 6x6 retiring DSP (10 pieces) and some ribbon, with every $50 order that you place between today, May 2nd, and May 20th.  There is still time to get some of these products - my link to my demonstrator website is at the top of my blog (www.daniellevincent.stampinup.net). Some of these products will go quickly and when they are gone they are gone. This is my own personal special offer (not a Stampin Up promotion) and your order will be shipped to you directly.  To get your free "grab bag", you will need to leave me a comment on my blog to let me know you placed an order and the address I can send your grab bag to.  If you are one of my active customers here in Montana you can contact me to place your order and receive your DSP grab bag.

3 comments:

  1. Love the wistera wonder on this card! You did a beautiful job watercoloring it in. Thanks for joining us at Paper Players this week.

    Hugs
    Shirley April GD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful, Danielle! I love how you did the sentiment on the inside of the card. Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous, Danielle! Your shading on that image is stunning and I'm sure your friend loved her card. Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!