Monday, May 28, 2012

Flourishes - Flowers

Hello friends! A second card for me today - Whoo Hoo!  Today I am entering for the first time the Flourishes Timeless Tuesday #170 Challenge  which is to use an image with flowers.  I used a mix of a bunch of fun products on this card.

I used Copic marker to color this darling image from Penny Black  (it has been sitting on my desk for quite a while just waiting for an opportunity to be shown).  I am using some new DSP that I got from Close to My Heart called "Dotty for You", the sentiment is from Stampin Up! and is one of my favorite sets called "Petite Pairs".  I used the Scallop Edge border punch, the 1 3/8" circle punch and button embosslet sizzix from Stampin Up!.  The cardstock is a retired SU color called Bermuda Bay, and the flowers and fuzzy brads are from my stash of embellishments. The sentiment is stamped in Pool Party ink (from SU) - I wish I had used a bit darker blue as it doesn't show up very well in this photo (looks better in real life).  I also sponged the edges of both circles and the daisies (just a wee bit) with the Pool Party ink. 

Overall a sweet and simple little card to share with  you today.  Hope you liked it and thanks so much for stopping by to visit!  Hugs. 

2 comments:

Thanks for taking time to leave me a comment. It makes my day happier! Hugs!